Well, it looks like the problem has almost gone, as you can see the sourceforge link in the previous post doesn't work anymore along with all their other links that raped the intarweb spam-wise (TPB etc).
There were many projects like this that tried to pull this kind of stunt on ReactOS in earlier years, they all died a painful, horrible death, along with this one.. Good riddance
ReactOS needs support as always, so if you are a hardcore NT programmer, go over there and help them!
In other news, I don't know why, but I've changed my coding style a bit, I ordered a whiteboard and stuff, need to get my shit together and do some proper development practices, go over what I have etc.
I have this fixation with the Microsoft style of code, ie ExAllocatePoolWithTag (if you can't see it, the prefix (which Ex means Executive), camel-casing of the function name aswell, makes it stand out).
I am stopping the use of the style: some_read_func because its horrible, un-verbose and the _ is a waste. Screw it!
Back to it